Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Ive got problems. Bag problems.

As you should know, I got my LV black denim neo cabby for Christmas. I have had it for just 4 months. And yes, its practical, its got a shoulder strap, its easy to take care of. But Im not feeling it as much as I should. My reasons being, that it is too casual for me. I would prefer leather. Sometimes I feel the subtle LVprint, still clashes with my printed dresses/tops, even though it prob doesnt. Akhhhhhhhh.

Pat is going to kill me, because I cant stop thinking about the original bag that I wanted - the Suhali Lockit PM. Im an idiot. Now Im thinking of selling my denim bag, for prob $600 less then retail - to fund getting the Lockit. I will still need to put about another $1800 extra to get the Lockit, but my birthday is coming up on May 30th and I usually get money for that, plus what I have saved in my 'BAG FUND'. LOL

It can be done - but is Pat going to crack it? I dont want to upset him, but I need to tell him soon, because he will know once I list my bag on ebay. Im just dreading it. Because I have never lost the loving feeling of my bag before. This is terrible.

I should have known, that I was so in love with the Lockit, nothing will satisfy me till I get it.
If you cant remember, below is the LV Suhali Lockit - the original black bag I wanted.
Other news is that Pat and I will be going to Sydney. On Thur 1 May - Sun 4 May. My sister will be showcasing her label at Rosemont Australian Fashion Week! She is a part of the New Generation Shows. So exciting - but also such a stressful nervous time for her. She is busy working on her collection at the moment, getting minimal sleep. We will have fun though, because alot of my family is going up, all the cousins and my mum aswell.

I 'modelled' for her last range, not that Im tall enough to be a model, or the fact I have no desire to be one even if I could. But I guess the pics turned out ok, only because Im skinny enough. haha. She changed my hair and makeup that it doesnt even look like me! Heres a few shots:



Our house is going well, although we wont be in when I wanted to be - for my bday. (may 30) - prob be another month after that. We have plaster on our walls atleast, and it looks awesome now that you can see the shape of it all. Floorboards go on soon, we choose solid Grey Box. Then the fit out and decorating which is the fun part. Will update with pics when there is something interesting to see!!

Oh and thanks to all the lovely people who have left such nice comments for me, your all so sweet!! xox

No comments: