Wednesday, March 12, 2008

At home, feeling like shit, for once I am actually sick!

I hardly ever get sick, apart from the now regular monthly migrane that coincides with my monthly. Now for 3 days I have had a fever of 38.3, congested nose and head, sore throat and cough and fatigued. Im not whinging about it though, there are far worse things that I could have than a common virus - but Im glad I dont get sick often. It has been the best weather so far in Melbourne this week, with nice sunny days, and I dont want to go outside. Unbelievable.

I have started my winter shopping, but its quite depressing because I cant find anything like what Im picturing in my head or what looks like the things I want off the International catwalks. Might have to wait longer for more stock to hit stores.

The best thing I could find was a Decjuba sheer sleeve shirt that was $170 to $50! I was prepared to spend $300 for a nice colour shirt with sheer sleeves, thats all i wanted. And the best I could find was this one. I love the colour, the only thing is that its too big for me, so i have to wear it with something underneath or over the top like this:

The shirt underneath my Zimmerman shift dress, opaque tights and Zomp aqua heels - I could have worn black heels, but I liked the contrast in colours.

I also recently acquired my latest love from Louis Vuitton using my credit note. I got the black Inclusion bangle! Love the look of the gold symbols against the black, and I can use it all the time because it goes with everything. Cant believe they had the small size in the colour I wanted.

Right place at the right time I guess. And it would not have been if we didnt go with Pats sister, husband and the kids to the Melbourne Aquarium that day....



He wore himself out and had demanded his blanky and dummy!!What a cutie!!

Also, went out again for my sisters 24th birthday, here are some shots at the bar. It was a friday night and no one could really be stuffed, not even my sister, so we had an early one and got home at 2.30. (actually left at 1.30 - but I drove an hour to take everyone home!)


Me and the birthday girl.

News with my house, is that the inside plaster should be starting within a week - I can not wait for this! Here are some pics of the current outside of our house. The landscape architect is coming up with plans for our garden soon, which Im excited about, he has some awesome ideas.

Still ALOT to be done!!

Thats not our real front door. We have picked it and its the same colour as the charcoal render - with 10 thin glass slots, looks perfectly suited for our house.

Our courtyard area, with the 7metre bifold door, opposite this will be a pool against the perimeter fence. Well, that is what we are thinking, but things always change!

1 comment:

Alegra Chetti said...

love ur inclusion! congrats!!