Sunday, April 27, 2008

Been a few weeks since my last post. Nothing really interesting been happening. Our unit got broken into last week, on a Sunday when we were out for 3 hours. We got home and the door was wide open, all I could think about was that my cats where going to be squashed on a road somewhere. They are indoor cats and especially Joffy, my ragdoll - he has no idea about what a car or anything outside is, ragdolls are strictly indoor, or outdoor enclosure.

Well thankgod they were so so scared, they were hiding under our bed. That is seriously all I cared about - I didnt care about what had been taken. Its all replaceable. They didnt take much anyway, its just a creepy feeling.

But anyways, enough of that. Some good news is that my sister, the fashion designer is going to be in the Rosemount Australian Fashion Week in Sydney. She is up there now, and me, my husband, Mum, Aunty and 2 cousins are all going up for the weekend to watch her show and have some fun. Cant wait! I havent been to Sydney for about 10 years, not including 2 days I went up for work and all I saw was the Hotel Confrence Room and the Airport.

She has just had a fitting with the models who she is using for the show. They are provided by the organisers of RAFW. They are from Paris, Russia etc. and apparently they are emaciated. They are so skinny, they have no tits, no shape. She described them as looking like young children but only 6feet tall. All the designers are complaining because the clothes just hang and look terrible and they all need to alter and put in the clothes.

Here are some photos of her new collection. She got a professional photographer and her friends who should be professional models. Let me know what you think!








On Saturday night was our friends Engagement Party. They have been together for 12 years, so its about time! We had so much fun, great music, great venue.

Cant wait for the wedding - its in March and Pat is the best man. He was the best man in our wedding too. I'm just upset the photos are not the best quality. Because my memory card for my camera got stolen, we had to use Pats phone for photos.


My outfit - dress by my sister, shoes by Zoe Wittner, LV inclusion bangle. Got my makeup done at MAC.

Pat wearing - Ted Baker shirt, Ted Baker tie, Arthur Galan pants, Gucci belt, Hudson boots.

With the couple of the moment!


So please, leave your opinions on my sisters Spring/Summer 09 Collection!

Next blog will be all about our time in Sydney. Much love. xox

1 comment:

paolo said...

You should check out Bryanboy (http://www.bryanboy.com) because he went to the Rosemont Australian Fashion Week.

tPF-er here. :D