Sunday, March 2, 2008

OK, so its been about 2 weeks since my haircut, and I think now its at a better length then when I first got it done. I'm loving it now.

Saturday night, we had my cousins girlfriends 21st birthday party. It was at the Metropolitan, which was where Pat and I had our engagement party 3 years ago. Such a nice place.

I wore a dress that my sister made, the material is a beautiful silver, goldish brocade with embossed flowers. Stunning. And I got to wear my new black heels, they are very comfortable actually. Pat wore Francis Kwamee shirt, Absolut Joy jeans, RARE leather cuff and Cesare Paciotti shoes. He looked gorgeous as always.

The birthday girl looked stunning with a dress from Rosemin, and my cousin got her Louis Vuitton for her birthday. Very spoilt. She got the Montaigne clutch in beige epi leather, and a Vernis keyholder in Pomme. And also a ring from a jeweller, dont know what its like, I will be seeing it tonight probably.

Its my sisters birthday today and I just finished making a carrot cake to bring over. She turns 24. Thats the age I got married! and she has no plans to tie the knot anytime soon, if ever, as she says. We are very different, we dont look anything alike, we fight occasionally but always get over it. We are going out for her birthday this friday night, should be good - another crazy night partying with the cousins!

The cousins!

with the birthday girl!

With Bel, another one of my cousins girlfriends. Shoe pic!

Me and em.

Facebook pic. LOL . Im sure I can see a touch of cellulite there, but who cares, its normal!! Even skinny chicks get it and if my chicken legs get it, everyones got it!

My gorgeous sis.

Snack at 1am. Best fries in Melbourne. Coneheads on Fitzroy Street, St Kilda. What are you waiting for???!!!

No comments: