Sunday, February 24, 2008

Ok, so here is my new haircut:




Im not 100% sure on it. When I first got it done, I loved it, but now a few weeks after, Im really missing my longer hair! I dont know, at least my hair does grow really fast.



The 18th of February was our 2 year wedding anniversary. I was really surprised that Pat actually picked something out for me himself. He usually for every occasion gives me money and says to go buy something for myself. So this was a real change!

Ok so here are what he picked out for me.






Louis Vuitton Violette Vernis Agenda PM. I have been talking about this for a while, cant believe he went out and got it for me! The vernis is so shiny and pretty. It also has 3 credit card slots, and a pocket to put money, so I can even use it as my going out wallet.




He also got me the Multicolor Pastilles Keycharm. Photo courtesy of tpf. I actually returned it and got a credit note though, because as beautiful as it is, it fits on my red bag, but not on my neo cabby, so I dont think i will get enough use out of it.


So now I have a $545 credit note for LV. I have a year to use it, but i have already been thinking of what I can buy. Some things I like are:

Vernis Key and Change holder. Would prob get it in the violette to match my agenda.

Epi key and change holder. This colour is the epi version of the vernis Violette.

Suhali double coil bracelet. If it fits!





Suhali koala cuff bracelet, again if it fits!


Epi Passy PM in ivorie, i think its time for a white bag. OH god, it just never ends, I always need a new bag!! LOL



Other news is that I cant wait for the winter fashion to start taking over the stores. Im over summer, and the fact that we have not been having rather hot weather is depressing me. I would just rather it be winter. I have not even had much of a chance to wear alot of my summer clothes. But atleast in winter I can layer them with tights, skivvys, scarves and boots.



Here are some of my favourite looks at the moment, which I will translate to my own style.



Marni



Love the printed dress with tights, could add a scarf and coat easily.



Etro




I have to find a sheer sleeve blouse! I love this.



Badgley Mischca



Lots of layering, and also like lots of neutrals and a pop of colour in there.



Phillip Lim 3.1



Loving the blouse and highwasited bright coloured pants. Also the chunky belt buckle is hot.



Burberry

So easy - dress, tights, scarf, boots and coat. This will be my staple winter look.

Marni

Love it!!!

Marni

Once again, fabulous layering, and love the different shades of pink, together. Im also going for more block colouring instead of prints.

Richard Nickol

This is classic and gorgeous. This inspires me to find a gorgeous blouse for my black Zimmerman dress, and Im all set.

Now I need to go and buy all my basics for layering..Im so excited for winter fashion, grey skies and thunder is not going to stop me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE YOUR NEW HAIR-CUT!! IT LOOKS GREAT ON YOU!
LOVE THE LV AGENDA TOO!!
PS: I ALWAYS READ YOUR BLOG AND I THINK IT'S GREAT! KEEP POSTING!
CHEERS

Lulu In Love said...

Thanks for your comment and everyone elses nice comments! I never even thought people would read this, I just done it for myself and my close friends and family.

Love to you all. xoxo

Anonymous said...

I love your hair, you look like A SUPERMODEL!

Greetings from Finland :)