Sunday, February 10, 2008

I was recently at my hairdressers, and got my hair cut to just below my shoulders. I had bad split ends and need a change anyway. But at the moment thats all it is, there is no style, although my fringe is back to being on the side. It needs to be cut shorter.

So I have been looking at hair styles, and think Im going to do something like Nicole Richies do. Paris hair style is nice too, but I think Nicoles has the winning edge for me. I have got some pics, so what do you think??? My hair does grow fast anyway, but Im booked in for the 18th Feb!

Ohwell, I will show the pics to my hairdresser and see what happens - so stay tuned!

1 comment:

Alegra Chetti said...

i really like paris' cut, its so unique, fresh & sexy
nicole's is more katie holmes/ socialite to me