Wednesday, January 30, 2008

It has been just over a month since my Grandmothers death. Her house is for sale and so goes the task of her children sorting out who keeps what. Its not a nice thing when there are 8 of them and quite a few dont speak to each other. LOL

Dramas aside, I was there one day a few weeks ago and I was looking through her bedside table. I saw her glasses case and looked inside, and couldnt believe that there was a picture of me, from when I was about 15, taped to the inside of the case!! It was so cute, to think that she wanted to see this photo of me. I was clearly a much loved favourite. So now I have it and it reminds me of that. I also have her Padre Pio candle and one of her scarves. Mum also got some other keepsakes, but is keeping them at her place for now, since there is no room for anything in our unit.

Yes that is a photo of me!!

The beautiful colours in my Grandmothers scarf.


I recently made some new purchases:

Wittner shoes. $170. Cant wait to wear these babies! Will post pics when I do.


Gucci scarf, was suprisingly on sale from $445 to $220! 100% silk and is so soft. Im really getting into scarves at the moment and want a collection of them. This was originally going to be a present for someone, but that someone did something that made me and alot of others upset. So they didnt deserve this beautiful gift anymore, so I decided to keep it for myself.


Mimco necklace. Its in the latest Harpers Bazzar magazine for something like $250 - Whah, I got it on sale for $50.Sportsgirl top. Im loving tops with ruffles at the top, or tie up bows at the neck, like this. Because my cousin works at the shop, I got it for $60 instead of $90. Perfect for tucking into highwaisted shorts, jeans and skirts.Saba 100% wool ruffle front top. $120. Didnt even realise my cats head made it into the shot!


We also went to the Australian Open tennis a few weeks ago with some friends. We saw Rodger Federer absolutly smash some guy I cant even remember. The match went for 1 hour and it was boring as hell.

The night lights in Melbourne.

This weekend is going to be busy for me. Besides the fact I am working fri - mon starting at 6am, I have lots of things planned. Fri night its the regular 'girl cousins' dinner. Sat after work we are going to the Pool and Spa expo, then my mums for dinner. Sun after work, going to the Pet and Animal expo! I love going to this, seeing all the beautiful breeds of dogs, cats, mice, ferrets..everything pets!

Until then, adios.

No comments: