Sunday, December 9, 2007

Been a little while since my last post. Well on Thursday night, Pat and I went to see The Phantom of The Opera at the Princess Theatre. It was just magical! We both loved it and the fact that we had middle of the stage, 10 rows from the front seats made it even better.

Unbelievable singing and costume designs and not one boring moment. Probably the best show I have ever seen, it was such a moving story.

And now I can't get the songs out of my head!!


This morning, being a Sunday, when Im not working we either go out for breakfast or I make something special. Decided to make pancakes, a set of plain ones and some with sliced bananas in them. Mmmm so good! Oh and never from the bottle pancakes here - always from scratch with REAL Maple Syrup please.! ;-)

The Banana pancake when cooked.

With a good dose of maple syrup and ice cream.

Also made a nice dinner the other night, its one of my specialities. Sweet potato gnocchi baked in the oven with parmesan and oregano. Yummmm!

Other news is that my 90 year old grandmother, "Nonna" as we say. Is most likely going to pass away very shortly. She has dimentia and its just taking over her now, that and old age I guess. I dont think she will last more than 2 days. Its sad, but at the same time, she has been able to live a great life and we should celebrate that, rather then be in mourning.

Still got heaps of Christmas shopping to do, so I wont be doing any shopping for myself till after Christmas. I dont really need anything at the moment anyways. Except I would love a colourful Hermes scarf, and a Hermes KDT bracelet...but lets leave that till next year shall we!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.