Thursday, November 29, 2007

On Sunday the 25th, we had Pats cousins Engagement Party. I got to wear my new Zimmermann dress, love it so much!

The party itself, was more just a casual lunch, so I felt overdressed, but this was more because of the place it was at. Im not going into details because I dont like talking bad about peoples special occasions. But let me just say that the food was horid. The place was a buffet all you can eat. Personally, I would rather spend alot of money and get the food I like bought to me.

All I had for lunch was about 4 cold roasted potatoes. (and no - not whole potatoes - only a cube.) And semi cold, dry plain rice.....

The place is called Mesh and is located at Crown Promenade and I highly recommend you never visit this disaster, let alone have an occasion there.
but anyway, here are some recent pics.

Zimmermann dress, Sophie Kyron necklace, Nine West embellished clutch, SM heels


Pat wearing RARE embroided rope shirt, Absolut Joy jeans, Cesare Paciotti shoes - at the Engagement

Latest pic of Joffy - check out those eyes!!!Holding baby Luke, in my work uniform and praying he wouldnt spew up on it. LOL

Well, we are currently training our cats to get used to a harness and lead. As they are totally indoor cats at the moment, I thought it would be good to put them on the lead and bring them outside for a little. The reason why I dont want them outside not on a lead is many reasons. Mainly because I dont want my cats to be squashed pancakes on the road. Dont want Joffy to be stolen, dont want them to get into fights with other cats. etc. many more reasons but lets not get into that!

However, when we move to our new address, I have already planned out what we are going to do for the cats. We have a cat enclosure, its a Caboodle and I let the cats go in this at the moment, but for now, I have to let them in and out.


This is what it looks like ^^^. Has a cat ramp, staircase and cubby house. Everything is waterproof too. So in our new house, this will be on the side of the house where the laundry is and we will have a catflap from the laundry window to here so they can go in and out when they please. I will also keep them locked in the laundry at night. Im also planning to get a Council Permit to get 9 feet fences at the back and sides all around the house,(a standard fence is 6feet) so the cats can go outside and not be able to jump the fence, so it will be safe for them. So we will also have a cat flap in the main part of the house. They will be so happy to have so much room and be in and out when they please.

1 comment:

emily.loves.bryan said...

I am so envious of your cat's playground! Would love to get it for my Peekaboo. Except, I think he is now so used to climbing trees that it seems unpractical in getting one. Good luck with the permit :)