Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Lastnight was Chadstone shopping VIP night. Which basically means all the shops in
Chadstone Shopping Centre have a minimum 15% off everything. For those who dont know, this is the biggest shopping center in Melbourne and possibly all of Australia - dont know if Sydney or Qld have bigger?
I hate how they say VIP night though, because basically anyone can go, you dont need to be a VIP or anything! LOL
I went with my mum, she loves going to Chaddy. Big shopper that one. Not last night though, she didnt find much at all - where as I went a bit crazy.

So here is my haul:



Santini shoes $80 - from $100


Nine West silver jewel Box clutch $75 from $90. Loved this and all the Sales Assistants were like, Ohh your lucky thats the lucky last in Melbourne. Good, because I was wanting it for a little while, and my mum bought me this one - for Christmas.

The Zimmerman bandage dress in black . Ist pic is in the white as worn on the catwalk. OH MY - I fell in love with this when I put it on. It just hugged you in and looked like the perfect LBD. Its not as short on me as the model, which I prefer, its like a perfect shift dress and I think this will last me years if I take care of it. Its a very nice material, like a knit, not an ugly lycra. It was $383 from $450. Its also easy to dress up or down - cant wait to wear this baby!


MNG (Mango in other countries) dress $47 from $60. Think it will look nice belted and with my orange Zomp sandals. Hmmm..

Also got a Seduce black highwaisted knee length skirt for $100 from $130, which I really needed, fit really nicely. And thats it for me. I had a great night. Got home and Pat was like - 'How much shit did you buy?' LOL Because I had a million bags. Ahwell, I love everything and dont regret any of my purchases, so its all good.

On another note, my cats are such cuties - here is a recent pic of them.What absolute angels - they love sleeping together, untill Joffy becomes cheeky and starts giving Sweety abit of a nip around the ears, then she cracks it and gets out of the basket and he is so happy with himself that he has the basket all to himself. Hes a little shit!

OH and I have made up my mind - the LV neo cabby is definetly going to be mine soon. I need that bag pronto!!!

No comments: