Sunday, November 18, 2007

The new lemming!


Oh, Im pretty excited but very confused at the same time.

All these months I have had my heart set on the LV Suhali Lockit. But yesterday, I went to the LV at Crown with Pat and I tried it on and he said, 'Its too dressy for everyday, you might aswell use your Chanel.'. Damn.


So, my lovely sales assitant Grace, who helped me last time, told me to try on the Neo Cabby Denim MM in black. She is absolutly gorgeous, and knows everything about the bags. Well, Pat loved it and I did too! It retails in Australia for AUD $2090.



What I love about the bag:

Can wear over the shoulder or hand held.
LV monogram is very faint, you can hardly see it.

Lovely mustard fabric inside with a phone holder and small pocket

Perfect size for me

Can be dressed up or down, great for everyday

Main strap is adjustable/removable


What Im worried about with this bag:

The only thing is that its not leather, its a heavily treated denim, with leather handles. Worried that it will get dirty over time, but I guess I take alot of care with my bags, so should be ok?!


Here are some pics - please tell me what you think! Although, I prob will get it, because it really is a perfect day bag and now I cant stop thinking about it. Thats when you know, its the one!

This photo courtesy of TPF. Over the shoulder.

Hand held.

L.xox



No comments: