Saturday, December 29, 2007

One lemming acquired...99 to go...

Yay! I have finally got my black everyday bag. I got my LV black denim Neo Cabby MM for Christmas.

I love how this bag has a shoulder strap, most LVs dont. And you can take the shoulder strap off and use it hand held if you want it to look more dressy. I also love the mustard suede inside lining, very luxurious! I have also not seen any fakes of these bags, but even if I do, I know mines real and I love it, I didnt buy it for other people, so thats the main thing.

This is the ad campaign, for my bag featuring Scarlett Johanssen.

Totally was not expecting that. My very generous hubby, wanted to buy it for me, so who am I to say no! LOL . Rang up and made sure my SA was there, and she was, she is the nicest SA ever, I will only buy from her. I dont even bother going to the LV on Collins St, they are so pushy and only interested in you if your going to buy from them, that day.

While, I have gone to the Crown store, numerous times without purchasing anything, just talking to my SA and getting information about different styles, and she has been lovely every time. She is just so gorgeous looking aswell, she looks singaporean or chinese. I must ask her next time. Just stunning!

Other news is that its bloody hot in Melbourne all this week, high 30s, low 40s! This is great weather, I love the heat. For New Years there are a bunch of us going to a restaurant at Crown for dinner and we are staying at a hotel nearby. Crown was fully booked by the time we tried to get in, about 2 days ago..whoops!!

Then New Years Day we head off to our beach house, with weather like this its going to be absolutly packed at the beach. Plenty of suncream for me, or im going to burn to a crisp! Infact, these days, anyone will burn to a crisp in the Australian sun, in this heat, all you need is 15 minutes, even if you have olive skin. Its really terrible.
Ahwell, everyone enjoy your break and dont drink and drive!!! xox

1 comment:

Elle Woods said...

Hi !I find your blog really nice ! I'm french, so sorry for my english ! I open my blog recently and I invite you to visit. I'm really crazy about LV handbags like you...and FASHION in general !
See U soon xox

missmonaco.wordpress.com