Tuesday, December 25, 2007


Merry Christmas to you and your families and may you have a happy, safe and healthy New Year!

Ok, so now, its Boxing Day today - anyone going to brave the sales? I never do, but this year I was contemplating it only because I want Christmas decorations and tree for next year in our new house. All I have is a little clay Santa, and its depressing because I love all the cute decorations you can get. But I think I may wait atleast a few days - I cant deal with pushing, greedy, rude people going to fight over that last $2 pen or something. LOL

On Christmas Eve, my sister got a phone call from her friend that there were some dumped kittens left on someones doorstep that she knew. How people can do this I dont know? Would be so much easier if you had your cat desexed - that way you would prevent unwanted kittens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And it obviously shows they dont care about their cat at all, because its not easy for them to keep having litters of kittens and the kittens getting taken away too early. Its very sad.

So my sister picked one up, its only 6 weeks, way too skinny, its bones are poking out all over the place, but you cant tell just by looking because it has longish hair. It has fleas but has a very friendly nature and has already attached itself to my sister, thinking she is now her mum.





If you are thinking about getting a pet this year/new year, why not seriously consider adopting? There are so many benefits, your saving an animal from death row, its way cheaper then a pet shop, adults are just as cute as babies and easier to deal with and alot are already house trained and have had basic training. One of my favourite sites to browse through gorgeous animals needing homes is:

http://www.petrescue.com.au/

Back to Christmas, yesterday we went out for lunch with Pats family, to the Waterfront resturant on the pier in Port Melbourne. Such a beautiful spot, and its surrounded by water, really lovely. Food was good and service was spot on.





My gorgeous nephew Luke, now about 7 weeks old.

And my other gorgeous nephew, with a big sore on his lip from falling off his new bike! And look at his cool Ed Hardy top that his favourite Aunty bought him! ;-)



With Pats cousin, she is so cute!


After the restaurant we went past my parents house, mum had some snack foods ready, because who wants a big meal after a Christmas lunch.

The girls, with Christmas cracker hats!!

And today, Boxing Day, we are going back to pats parents for lunch, then visiting some family, then go past my parents house and check up on the kitten! If the Vet is open today, we will take it in.

I really cant be bothered doing anything today, my house needs a clean, but who has time for that at the moment. Well, I guess I would if I got off this computer!! haha. Till New Years, have a good one.

No comments: