Friday, November 2, 2007

Some of my latest outfits...

I love taking pics of my outfits, just a reference for me to see if they looked ok and to remember them for future outings. I need this especially at the moment, because my closet is so small, I can hardly see my clothes - they are all squished together and some are in stuffed in drawers and its chaos. so I forget what clothes I have.

This will thankfully change when I move to my new house and get a MASSIVE wardrobe in the bedroom and then another whole room for more clothes and stuff. Plus, my husband has more clothes/shoes then some women so we need the room.

I should take some pics of his outfits - he has a really great style. Love it.

This is Forever New coral dress, with Strada 5inch heels that I got in Italy and a sequin clutch that Pats grandmother gave to me for my 21st birthday. This was going to my Auntys 70th Surprise birthday lunch.

Gorman hexagon tee, black highwaist skirt, Chanel lambskin flap,
Zomp heels and Dinosaur Designs bangle. Probably going shopping. LOL


Seduce white balloon sleeve coat, Seduce pinny dress underneath, red vintage heels, Louis Vuitton Epi Soufflot in rouge.
My sisters design dress, Steven Madden patent heels, Chanel flap, Sportsgirl belt, DD bangle.
More outfits to come....

















No comments: