Thursday, November 1, 2007

My latest NEED!






You know when you just cant stop thinking about an item that you convince yourself its not a want, its really a NEED? Well this is it for me at the moment.


The Louis Vuitton Suhali Lockit PM in black. It retails at $3250 in Australia.



Well I found it, and I have to have it. Its THE perfect black everyday bag for me. Now for most people, its probably more of a dressy bag, when you think of everyday, you think slouchy, casual, throw it around bag to wear with trackies and thongs.
I'm not most people. I never wear casual outside my home. I love dressing up in heels everyday, love wearing all my nice clothes that I spend money on. Whats the point of buying them and wearing them once in a while? I love being overdressed rather than underdressed. It makes me feel more confident, it makes me feel better.



I dont even own tracksuit pants and dont wear thongs, unless its at the beach.

So yeah, for me this bag is perfect. Pat doesnt want to buy it for me now, cos we are building our house at the moment and all our money is going into that. Which is fine, I understand and I can wait for this bag because it is a part of the classics, so its always available when in stock.



So I will wait..but I will have this bag in the near future...maybe my birthday in May. Hmmmm.....

Demi Moore uses her Suhali all the time, although hers is the larger size.


Victoria Beckham has one in aligator skin which looks stunning.

So what do you think?

No comments: